- Short-form video marketing is the new future. With attention span decreasing and 50-second videos dominating the creative space, 54% of social media users prefer and engage with short-form video marketing.
- 68% of marketers use social media influencers to reach niche markets and larger audiences.
- 84% of marketers target millennials to market their products or business in the current age of technology
- 67% of marketers’ social media strategy targets the micro-influencer communities with a follower count of
- 500-1000k subscribers or followers. Parallelly it was revealed that only 29% work with big-time mega influencers with more than 1 million followers and subscribers.
- 64% of marketers have revealed that they are working on building social media communities and hub spots where people of similar ideas can come together and create an economy of creators.
- 25% of receivers have revealed that content if made in a funny or meme, is well received by the public and gains quick traction and engagement.
- Sources from HootSuite have revealed that users spend an average of 19.6 hours a month on Facebook.
- Reports show that the social media sites that get the least engagement are Twitch, Snapchat and Clubhouse. As people switch to apps like Instagram, they stop using these.
- In a 2021 survey conducted, the survey revealed that Facebook provides the best ROI for paid ads, the highest quality leads and connections, and ad revenue is at an all-time high.
- Facebook has 1.96 million users as of 2022, in its first quarter.
- In the first quarter of 2022, Twitter has reached 229 million active users on its platform, reports Statista
92% of the time on Twitter, link clicks account for most engagement
- Including hashtags in your Twitter increases your traction and engagement by 100%
- The best time to post and gain retweets on your tweets is at 9 AM and the most palpable days of the week where you can post are Tuesdays and Wednesdays, says Sprout Social
- In 2022, reels will be the biggest platform on Instagram.
- 64% of the marketers that use Instagram are under the age of 34
- Instagram is the website behind Facebook for generating good returns of interest if collaborating with micro-influencers and macro influencers on the platform.
- In a poll generated, they found that 73% of marketers prefer Instagram to market their content.
- Sprout Social says that Sundays are the worst days for content engagement on Instagram.
- LinkedIn is another giant social media platform that can bolster your presence. It has over 800 million active users and is in 200 countries worldwide.
- LinkedIn makes up for the major market share sector regarding advertisements related to anything B2B.
- As of January 2022, Statista says that the age range of LinkedIn users is between 25 and 34 years old.
With statistics like these which turn various social media networking sites into powerhouses, it is important to keep a relevant and solid reputation of yourself online. Many firms and establishments even hire consultants that help them with their social media presence.
Compliance and customer support are a huge part of your social media presence. Proper social media consulting and a presence with a great foundation helps you maintain this very aspect.
Multiple statistics are considered about various social media sites to set clear goals as to where you think your company or establishment’s social media route is going. When there is a framework of what to do and not do, there is an analysis that allows you to work on the strength of the capacity of the social media site. This largely increases your engagement and gives valuable insights into promoting your presence.
Some steps you can follow along with knowing the data to make promotions your best friend on social media are:
- Understand your data: analysing what is available to you and chalking out a plan according to the strengths and opportunities you can extract from the available insights will put you on top of your engagement game.
- Stay consistent: repetition is key once you have analysed your required strategy. Stay consistent with your efforts, and ensure you are constantly keeping yourself and your content updated concerning the analysis that you carry out. Constantly checking your performance can indicate when to stop doing something that doesn’t give you engagement and when to switch up your style.
- Understand your customer base: many times, you might be appealing to a niche crowd that is looking for a particular something in your content. Make sure you understand the crowd you are working toward as you tailor your content to satisfy their needs and maintain good traction for yourself.
All this will help you maintain a great social media presence to market yourself and make the most of what these platforms offer to increase the presence and promotional scope of your content or business.
Writecream provides 30+ tools for generating tons of content within seconds! Use Writecream to generate product descriptions, personalized emails, blog articles and much more and that too for free! Our free plan provides 20 credits every month which helps you generate 10,000 words per month!
Isn’t it amazing?
To get started, register here for our FOREVER FREE plan NOW!
💡 Generate personalized emails, blog articles, product descriptions, and ads in seconds using the power of A.I