The advertising market is nearly half a trillion dollars, and it is growing constantly as new trends, technology, and strategies are developed. In this hectic world, it’s important to be informed, and it’s fantastic to become familiar with the most recent advertising statistics. To provide you a better understanding, we have gathered advertising statistics and trends that you ought to be aware of.
It’s now impossible to consider mobile as a separate channel because it is so crucial.Mobile devices account for more than half of website traffic and two-fifths of email opens. In a sense, this means that your search and email marketing techniques must also be “mobile advertising strategies”.
Here I have given you the top 10 Advertising statistics you should know:
1. Between 2015 and 2017, mobile searches for “best” climbed by 80%.
💡 Generate personalized emails, blog articles, product descriptions, and ads in seconds using the power of A.I
2. By 2024, $413 billion is expected to be spent globally on mobile advertising.
3. 68% of businesses have mobile marketing included in their entire marketing plan.
4. 88% of customers who conduct a mobile search for a local business contact or go there the same day.
5. In 2019, mobile devices accounted for more than two-thirds of all India digital advertising spending.
6. Adults are more likely to own a smartphone than a laptop or desktop.
7. Spending on mobile advertising will increase to $280 billion by 2021.
8. Smartphone owners spend the majority of their time on apps, and search engines give preference to mobile websites and user experiences.
9. In India, mobile devices account for more than half of all mobile searches.
10. People use social networking apps on their phones 49% of the time.
On their phones, consumers pass astonishing amounts of time. They want to use them to browse your store, take advantage of discounts and offers, and look up customer reviews.
And contrary to what you might anticipate, they are happier to convert on mobile, as we have observed.
It is therefore obvious that mobile has never been more crucial to e-commerce firms, regardless of whether you think mobile marketing is a standalone “thing” or is completely indistinguishable from any other digital channel.