ChatGPT is a machine-learning model that conversationally interacts with humans. You can ask this tool questions based on any topic, and it will give you the desired results. It is based on OpenAI’s GPT-3 language model. This tool can answer follow-up questions, admit mistakes, challenge new premises, and even reject results. The way it can converse with the user is very human-like. This is because it uses Reinforcement Learning with Human Feedback (RLHF), a model that uses human feedback to help the tool learn to follow instructions and provide satisfactory answers.
OpenAI, an artificial intelligence-based company in San Francisco, created ChatGPT. They released ChatGPT on November 30th, 2022, and since then, this tool has gained immense popularity. It is a significant step in the future of AI.
ChatGPT comes with the following features:
- It can respond to questions
- It can solve math equations
- It can write different types of texts, such as blogs, academic articles or even songs
- It can detect mistakes in code paragraphs
- It can translate languages
- It is capable of giving recommendations
- It can provide detailed explanations regarding any topic
What can you use ChatGPT for?
ChatGPT has multiple applications. The large language model can be used as a conversational interface, while search engines give information rapidly. Keeping its limitations in mind, you can still achieve a lot. Here are a few uses for ChatGPT:
💡 Generate personalized emails, blog articles, product descriptions, and ads in seconds using the power of A.I
- Brainstorm and get new ideas
- Explain concepts
- Write and debug code
- Automate customer support
- Extract data from large volumes of text
However valuable and revolutionary ChatGPT is, this ai system comes with some limitations.
- ChatGPT sometimes writes answers that seem credible but are actually false or inaccurate, that is, plausible-sounding but incorrect or nonsensical answers.
- ChatGPT might answer the same question but phrase differently with different answers.
- The tool might overuse certain phrases excessively.
- When the user asks an ambiguous question, the tool often tends to guess what the user intended and answer accordingly instead of asking questions to clarify.
- The tool is programmed to avoid answering inappropriate requests. However, the tool might still respond to harmful requests.
- ChatGPT also avoids giving answers that might be toxic, harmful, or toxic to the user. The quality of solutions the tool provides depends on the user and director. The output quality depends on the input quality. Sometimes, GPT may give incorrect responses.
- ChatGPT also doesn’t have information about current events as its knowledge is limited till 2021. It cannot answer any questions related to events after that date.
OpenAI is quite open about its tool’s limitations and has mentioned them on its website.
User Interface and Tutorials
ChatGPT’s user interface is exceptionally straightforward, with limited designs. It can be operated by anyone, and very quickly too. The interface shows a textbox to type in the message (also called the prompt) options to switch between light and dark modes, an option to start a new conversation, an FAQ page and Discord server redirections and a LogOut option.
As soon as you create an account and open the tool, you will see such an interface:
Just type in your questions in the textbox at the bottom of the screen and hit enter. ChatGPT will give you your desired answers.
Here are a few examples:
Currently, ChatGPT is free of cost for all users if they are registered. Since the tool is still in the “research preview” stage, users can try this tool and provide feedback to OpenAI. The only criteria to be able to use the tool is for the user to be a legal adult, that is, of years 18 and above.
What is ChatGenie?
There are alternative tools to ChatGPT available on the market. One such tool is WriteCream’s ChatGenie. ChatGenie is an Artificial Intelligence Assistant that is capable of writing anything and keeping up with the newest news facts. With its AI-powered chatbot, it can generate factual content in real-time for use cases like social media posts, reviews, and more. It has the ability to help you create high-quality content without needing any much manual input from your end. It also uses natural language processing (NLP) to understand and respond to user inquiries quickly and accurately.
Moreover, its advanced algorithms allow it to analyze customer data and make smart decisions in order to provide a more personalized experience. All these features make ChatGenie a powerful tool for businesses looking to increase their productivity while reducing costs. It is a chatbot with the power of Google Search. It can be considered an AI writing assistant capable of writing anything for you and is up to date with the latest news and facts. It is extremely easy to use – you just need to type whatever you need in the textbox and hit enter, and ChatGenie answers to whatever you need!
It can answer questions about any topic, from current events to detailed explanations. It is even capable of generating stories of specific genres as per your request. You can request it to write blogs or articles for you, and the blog is written plagiarism free.
ChatGenie is available on a number of devices- desktop computers and laptops, tablets, and even smartphones. It can be used in any of the 75+ languages supported by WriteCream. It is also updated with all the latest facts and events.
This is the perfect tool to help you with any type of writing. Get started with a free forever account right away!
This new AI chatbot is a promising tool with a lot of potential. It can help you out with a lot of tasks and can help out with any topic in the world (till 2021). Of course, there are limitations; the tool is still a work in progress, but we may see some revolutionary changes in ChatGPT. This generative bot is already used by more than a million users, especially since it is free of cost. With future updates, ChatGPT might change the way the world works.
Similar tools to ChatGPT such as ChatGenie are also gaining popularity owing to their features. While the development of AI writing tools is still in progress, the current versions are not far from perfect. They could definitely give you sufficient assistance in your tasks!
Sign up for your free trial account now WriteCream now!